15 May Stormforce 11m “Jango”
Congratulations to Gordon and Janet Hamilton, taking delivery of their brand new Redbay Stormforce 11m, with the creative name “Jango” which stands for ‘Jan’et ‘Go’rden. The boat is destined for Millport in the Inner Clyde.
This leisure 11m includes full Flexi Teek decking bow to stern which really brightens and freshens the look of the boat. Snap Davits fitted on the stern platform make it easy for storage and boarding of the tender, customer specific grand handles on the stern also make this task safe and easy. Single access engine bay opens up to Twin Yanmar 8LV370 coupled to Yanmar ZT370 stern-drives with the added extra of the Yanmar Joystick control making docking for the pair very easy and precise.
Inside there are two Grammer Avento Air Seats fitted in the helm and navigator position, with two long bench seats and toilet and galley modules at the stern. The Galley is fitted with a microwave which can be used when docked with shore power, a fridge, a Wallas Stove/cabin heater, a stainless steal sink with warm and cold water and a Dometic fridge.
The toilet cubical features a 12v electric toilet and a sink with hot and cold running water.
The cabin is fully upholstered with grey carpet headlining and Nautolex Light Beige Seating fabric which lifts the brightness of the interior.
- Navigation lighting
- All necessary internal and external lighting
- Red LED cabin lights for night work
- Garmin 7412, 12” touch-screen combination Colour GPS/ Plotter/Radar
- Garmin xsv depth sounder with P79 in-hull
- Garmin VHF100i DSC VHF
- Compass w/backlight
- All connections terminated to ISO 10022 including waterproof junction boxes
- 3 x 110 Ah AGM Gel Batteries with crossover facility and diode splitting
- Fusion Marine CD stereo system with remote and external speakers
- Lenco Electric Trim TAB System
- Automatic Anchor Windlass System
- Garmin GHC10Autopilot System with rate Gyro compass and universal I/O Drive
- Garmin AIS300 receive only system
From all of the team at Redbay Boats we would like to wish Gordon and Janet the very best with their new Stormforce RIB and happy boating.