17 Jun Molly James
Just little over a week after the new Corryvreckan was launched, Redbay Boats launched her sister ship, Molly James, built for Mr. Paddy McLaughlin. Molly James has the same basic design and layout as Corryvreckan, only differences being colour and her tubes have been raised slightly!
Propulsion is exactly the same, twin Yamaha ME421s. Electonics include:
- Two Webcams, one in Engine Bay
- VHF DSC Radio
- Clipper NAVTEX (weather forecasts)
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Navigation Display
- Navman Diesel 3200 Fuel Monitor
- Clipper Depth Repeater
- Raymarine Autohelm
- LED Floor & Night Lighting
- Interior Heating
- Automatic Anchor Windlass
- CD Stereo System
Interior shots of Molly James shortly.