Ardbeg 2009 was cancelled- what we did instead

Ardbeg 2009 was cancelled- what we did instead

After deliberating about the decision to cancel Ardbeg 2009, we are now glad to say the decision was the right one. It blew F10 in the north channel for a good part of Saturday afternoon and our RNLI instincts told us from early in the week that it would have been impossible to guarantee the safety of 40 odd boats if the forecast was proven to be accurate.

Tom for one was extremely disappointed, to cheer him up we launched a few boats and headed around the corner to test the new 1050. After jumping some waves and an inpromtu photo shoot we then headed south to Carnlough for a bite of lunch, at least the day was not a complete loss.

Hopefully we will see you all at the start of the season, I know Jackie at the distillery is keen to share a few of her latest drams.



Corryvreckan doing what she does best.





No Comments

Post A Comment