16 Apr 11m Spec in 8.4 meters
Last week saw the final touches been done to this latest Stormforce 8.4 Expedition. This boats is being delivered to a previous customer of ours who previously owned a 6.5m and wanted to upgrade to something a bit bigger and with a few extra mod coms. The cabin space is full loaded with optional extras not far from what you would see on our larger 11 and 12m RIBs.
Towards the rear of the cabin we have a toilet cubic which is full standing head height with a 12 volt toilet and a shower with running warming and cold water. Next to that is our galley fitted with a Wallas 85 Dt stove which doubles as a cabin heater, sink with hot and cold running water and a 12v cooler box situated in a locker below. On the front of the toilet cubical a 22″ TV is fitted which can be watched when 240V shore power is connected. The interior layout chosen by the customer was 2 bench seats with back rests and 2 KAB Suspension seats.
The aft decks and bathing platform are fitted with Flexi Teak marine decking. The engine bay and breather boxes double as an out side seating area with removable table and bench seat.
- Navigation lights and all round white
- Console Dry Storage box with internal 12V charging points and fuse panels
- WEMA Fuel tank Level Indicator
- Garmin 7412 series Chart plotter and Radar system Garmin Depth Sounder
- Garmin VHF110i
- Garmin GHC10Autopilot System with rate Gyro compass and universal I/O Drive
- Garmin AIS300 receive only system
- IRIS rear view camera linked to the multi-function display
- Shore power connection with 3 x Outlets
- Yanmar 6LP-315 Diesel sterndrive with ZT370 drive
- Fuel/water separator
- 110Ah Gel Battery system with Isolator switch
- Engine bay automatic bilge pump
- Crystic Fireguard in machinery space