25 Apr Stormbreaker
Stormbreaker was commissioned by Paul and Bryn Beaurain, it is a Stormforce 8.4 expedition Canopy boat with a few tweaks thrown in for good measure.The boat has an extensive specification some of which includes :
- Yamaha ME432 (285 Hp with a TRP drive
- 2 x Ullman Dynamics Suspension seats
- 2 x KAB 300K suspension seats
- Raymarine C120 radar/chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data system
- Eberspacher D2-tronic diesel heating system
- Cruisemaster Diesel Flow meters
- MCA category 3 commercial certification
- Shoot free bow anchor arrangement with post mounted windlass
- and much more…..
Paul and Bryn have cruised extensively in an open Humber RIB and researched intensively before buying the Redbay. They wanted a boat that could be customised to their exact requirements and could provide extra protection during our frequent spells of inclement weather. The finished boat has some very nice design details specified by Paul and we are very happy with how it turned out.
Paul and Bryn at the controls
Bryn, heading off on another adventure
Good luck to Paul and Bryn with your new boat