04 Dec Stealth Stormforce 11m
Last week saw another Stormforce 11 making its maiden voyage destined for the Isle of Mann. This one of a kind RIB features an all black exterior with contrasting teak decking from Advanced Marine Decking. It also includes an outer steering position with engine and steering controls, auto pilot display as well as Yanmars Joystick control making docking very easy. The boat was MCA coded with all necessary safety equipment including Life rafts and Redbay boats lifejackets.
The owners son was so excited to see their new boat that he had to make one for himself, although I think it was dad who had the most fun with the Lego.
Propulsion was lead by twin Yanmar ZT370 Sterndrives driven by Yanmar 8LV-370 engines. Pushing the boat to a top speed of 38 knots with a cruising speed of 25knots. The joystick control allows the boat to be driven in any direction, this system has been well tested by us in gale force winds.
Interior and Electronics
- Seating – 2 Grammar Avento Air Seats at helm and navigator seat plus 2 Double Scotia Seats behind.
- Full standing head height toilet compartment with shower and wash basin.
- Galley unit with sink and fridge, well as a Wallas Marine Diesel Stove with cabin heater.
- Garmin GHC10 Autopilot System with rate gyro compass
- Garmin 7412 Chart plotter
- Garmin 7416xsv chart plotter
- Garmin VHF 100i
- Fusion Marine Sound System
- 2 x IRIS cameras
- 3x Battery System
Redbay we would like to wish Michael all the best with his new boat and happy adventures.