12 May Mischief At Redbay
As mentioned in a previous article Redbay Boats have been busy building two P5 vessels for the Department of Marine. The 2nd boat was commissioned by Mr Mike Hallihan, owner of ‘Whale of a Time’ a water based adventure company operating out of Cork Harbour. Mike is no stranger to the Stormforce product, this is his second stormforce 11 and his 4th boat from the Redbay stable. It is always a pleasure to work with Mike, he has a very clear picture in his mind what he requires and as you can see from the pictures the finished product is fairly spectacular.
Thew team at Redbay would like to thank Mike for his continued support and wish him all the best with his new boat.
- The superb Garmin 5012 touchscreen GPS/Radar chart plotter.
- Garmin HD depth sounder
- Twin ICOM DSC VHF’s
- 12 Scotia passenger seats with 4-point harness
- 2 KAB Suspension seats with 4-point harness
- Yamaha ME422 strern-drives with TRP drives
- Jotron EPIRB, SART and GMDSS radio’s
- RFD Surviva stern mounted liferaft
- Manual Fire Pump
- On Board CO2 Fire fighting system
Sea-trialls at Redbay
Mike goes through the finer points of licensing with Department of Marine surveyor Robert O Brien