01 Nov EARNEST Takes A Dip!
As If 2004 was not busy enough… Redbay have updated the cabin offering on their Stormforce 11 metre. EARNEST was built for a new Redbay Customer, Mr George Goring. George has been running a Halmatic 22 for the past 20 years before deciding to opt for the comforts offered by the Stormforce 11 Cabin Boat.
The main alterations where on the aft deck; instead of the conventional cockpit, the deck was raised resulting in a large flush after deck. Access to the cabin was through a split opening gangway door which led to a newly configured cabin with saloon style seating and a table.
The boat was built to a very high spec with every imaginable extra including the kitchen sink. Yes, that’s right EARNEST has a cooker and a sink fitted to a customised galley unit on the back deck.
The Specification included the following:
- 2 x Yamaha ME421 Stern Drives
- 2 x Raymarine C120’s w/ chart plotting/Radar & DSM
- An Electric Flush Toilet with Holding Tank
- 4 x KAB 512 C suspension seats
- Cabin Heating
- CD/Audio Internal and External
- Teak decking
- Gas Cooker and Sink Facilities
- Fridge/Cooler Unit
- Automatic Anchor Windlass
- 2 Berths in the forward Cockpit