01 Jun Crusader
Customer John Corson took delivery of his new 8.4 Expedition last week. The RIB has the same stunning colour scheme as Boisterous, the first Expedition.
On board, the layout is as standard for the 8.4 Expedition. There’s four High Back Comfort seats with integral harnesses in the main cabin, along with two side benches at the back of the cabin. Forward is the double berth. Crusader has been fitted with a chemical toilet, located under the berths.
Power of course is provided by the Yamaha ME422 Diesel sterndrive unit!
- Raymarine Multifunctional Plotter
- Raymarine Digital Sounder Module
- Icom DSC VHF Radio
- Seaglaze Marine Toughened windows and aluminum cabin door
- Stainless steel handrails and bow rail
- Removable table on engine bay
- Chemical Toilet
- Internal Cabin Heating
- CD/MP3 Player
Photos courtesy of John, thanks!