16 May Ardbeg Trip Saturday 18th May is on
The weather is looking ok and the Ardbeg Trip is going ahead!
Redbay Boats annual RIB trip to Islay and the Ardbeg Whiskey Distillery will take place this Saturday, 18th May. This is open to all RIB owners. A fun day out cruising to the island of Islay with company and home via Rathlin Island.
The plan is to:
- Depart Redbay at 10.00/10:30 and head for Islay
- Lunch in Ardbeg at 12.30 – 14.00. Full menu available (Pay staff)
- Arrive in Rathlin at 16.00/16.30
- Arrive back in Redbay at 18.30/19.00
- Music, fork supper, and nautical quiz at Cushendall Boat Club 20.00
Please register with us beforehand to give us an idea of numbers. Contact our office on 028 2177 1331 or email email@example.com to register.
It is the responsibility of the skipper to ensure:
- The vessel has the correct insurance cover
- All crew have the proper waterproof clothing and safety gear… lifejackets to be worn at all times
- That kill switches are worn at all times
- That the vessel has sufficient fuel to complete the trip
- That he has the appropriate navigational information to complete the trip unassisted
Redbay Boats carry no responsibility for any crew or craft and that said responsibility falls on me as the skipper