24 Aug ARDBEG IS GO FOR THIS WEEKEND !!
The weather is looking perfect and our annual Ardbeg Trip is a ‘go’ for this weekend.
Redbay Boats annual RIB trip to Islay and the Ardbeg Whiskey Distillery will take place this Saturday the 23rd of August. This is open to all Redbay RIB owners. It will be a fun day out cruising to the island of Islay with company and home via Rathlin Island.
The plan is to:
- Depart Redbay at 10.00/10:30 bound for Islay
- Lunch in Ardbeg at 12.30 – 14.00. Full menu available (Pay Ardbeg Staff)
- Arrive in Rathlin at 16.00/16.30
- Arrive back in Redbay at 18.30/19.00
- BBQ and Music at Cushendall Boat Club from 20.00
Please register with us beforehand to give us an idea of numbers. Contact our office on 028 2177 1331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
It is the responsibility of the skipper to ensure:
- The vessel has the correct insurance cover
- All crew have the proper waterproof clothing and safety gear… lifejackets to be worn at all times
- Kill switches are worn at all times
- The vessel has sufficient fuel to complete the trip
- The boat has the appropriate navigational information to complete the trip unassisted
Redbay Boats carry no responsibility for any crew or craft, the skipper is therfore responsible for operating his/her craft in a safe and controlled manner and as a consequence should be fully COLREGs compliant at all times.