12 Sep ANNUAL ARDBEG TRIP
We will be running our annual trip to Islay and the Ardbeg Distillery on Saturday 21st September.
If you would like to attend could you please let us know, and how many people you will have onboard. Below is the plan for the day:
Briefing – 10 am
Depart Redbay – 10.45
Lunch Ardbeg – 1 pm
Rathlin Island – 4 pm
Return to Redbay for dinner and party – 6.30 pm
Please register with us beforehand to give us an idea of numbers. Contact our office on 028 2177 1331 or email email@example.com to register.
It is the responsibility of the skipper to ensure:
- The vessel has the correct insurance cover
- All crew have the proper waterproof clothing and safety gear… lifejackets to be worn at all times
- Kill switches are worn at all times
- The vessel has sufficient fuel to complete the trip
- The boat has the appropriate navigational information to complete the trip unassisted
Redbay Boats carry no responsibility for any crew or craft, the skipper is therfore responsible for operating his/her craft in a safe and controlled manner and as a consequence should be fully COLREGs compliant at all times.